Service Policy Update Regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
To our Valued customers and team,
Our hearts and thoughts go out to those who have been affected by this unique health situation and we appreciate those in healthcare, local communities, and governments who are on the front line working to contain the virus. We are carefully monitoring the coronavirus situation and have precautions in place to ensure the health and safety of our customers, vendors and employees. At the same time, we understand we still need to be servicing critical HVAC/water treatment needs. We will continue to be of service to our customers as long as we are healthy and allowed. Along with extra precautions taken and additional cleaning procedures in our offices you will see below what you can expect our technicians to do when we are coming to your home or business.
What to expect if we are visiting your home
- As always, if technicians have a known illness, they will not visit a customer’s home.
- For your health and safety, technicians have been advised to not shake hands and keep a 6’ distance.
- Our technicians will wear masks and gloves as much as possible, and may need to clean or sanitize surfaces they touch during their visit. Technicians will also wear shoe covers inside your home.
- If you or someone in your household is showing signs of illness, including fever or flu-like symptoms, we ask that you reschedule any upcoming technician visits to your home.
- Text (801) 467-1561 or call the same number to reschedule your appointment.
We hope and pray that this will soon pass but will continue to make top priority our team and customers stay healthy and safe. Thank you for your continued commitment and trust in Lee’s Heating and Air.