Heating and Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement
Think it’s time for air conditioning replacement? We are just a phone call away.
If your system is old and you are ready for an upgrade, or if you decide you don’t want to keep paying for repairs or maybe the repair cost is such that it makes sense to replace your equipment, our skilled comfort advisors will discuss various available options and help you choose a system with all the features and in the price range that suits you.
Older furnace not only cost you money for repair and maintenance but also increases your energy bills. If:
- You have noticed an increase in your energy bills for the past few months
- Your home is becoming less comfortable
- You are spending hundreds of dollars on HVAC maintenance
- The furnace is making strange sounds
It’s time to get a new heating and air conditioning system. The expert technicians at Lee’s Heating and Air, work with you to find the best HVAC system for your home and budget requirements. We won’t suggest a one-size-fits-all system; rather, take your requirements in accounts when recommending a reliable, energy efficient system for your home.
Save Money With New Heating And Air Conditioning Installation
While a new HVAC system is a huge investment, it will save money in the long run. Here are a few things to consider before air conditioning installation.
- Find the right sized HVAC system for your home
- A properly installed HVAC system works to its maximum efficiency
- Professionals heating and air conditioning installation is important
- Regular HVAC maintenance is important to keep the system in good working condition
We provide a written estimate before any work begins, and guarantee that the sizing is appropriate for your home and the installation is done correctly and to code. We can often complete the heating installation the next day and in many cases, we can begin HVAC installation the same day.